Buying a Home in Santa Barbara
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and exciting time in your life. My goal is to make this transaction both smooth and enjoyable.
Before you start looking for a home, here are a few questions you should ask yourself:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods and / or communities that you like? Or do you know?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
- Do you have specific school needs for children?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. I would be more than happy to help make the process much more efficient and fun!
Please feel free to ask me any questions at anytime via phone or text. #805-689-6877