What's The Missing Piece In Selling Your Home For More Money?
What are some of the key factors in selling your home for more money?
When you work with a good agent here in Santa Barbara to sell your home, there is a general process of what you and your agent should be doing to get your home shown in its best light...and ultimately sold for the most money.
Here are some basics for the agent:
- Educate seller on recent comparable sales that are relevant to their home
- Educate seller on the current competition out there as it relates to their home
- Educate seller on the current state / pulse of the market
- Educate seller on market timing for their home
- Guide seller to understand the local nuances as it relates to their home
- Make suggestions on upgrades and changes that maximize value to their home
- Provide seller with an extensive list of resources to help prepare their home (painters, gardeners, handy-men, stagers etc.)
Above I have laid out in the diagram some ideas that you will also find helpful.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.