What is the Status of the Current Tax Credit Provisions for Home Buyers being Debated Between The House and Senate?
Here is good visual of the latest version of the tax credit proposal being debated on Capital Hill for home buyers. source: Wall Street Journal Any thoughts on what you think would be the best scenario? For information in general on Santa Barbara Real Estate, Montecito Real Estate and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s International Realty. Further Reading:
- First Time Home Buyers Get Upbeat News from Stimulus Package
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist?
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Real Estate - General News
- Santa Barbara - The Oceanfront Areas
- Santa Barbara - Community Events
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate
- The Hope Ranch Neighborhood - Information and Statistics
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS