Top 10 Real Estate Sales in Goleta CA for 2014
As with all areas in and around Santa Barbara, Goleta saw a very solid year with regards to real estate sales in 2014. As far as prices go in general, Goleta is a decent amount "more affordable" than the Santa Barbara area. Homes on average tend to be around 10-20% less for the same size home than what you get in Santa Barbara proper. For the 2014 year, on average prices rose around 12-18%. The bulk of the single family real estate sales in the Goleta area tend to fall into the price point from $650,000 to $1.2 million. Outside of a handful of some major ranches and a handful of homes direct on the waterfront, the high end for Goleta tends to fall into the price point from $1.4 to $2.5 million. The higher end areas then tend to fall into the homes in the Foothills above Cathedral Oaks Road, The Rancho Embarcadero area and the newer Bluffs Development by the Bacara Resort. Here below is a list of the Top 10 Highest Prices Sales in Goleta for 2014. 1) 347 Island Oak Lane, Sales Price $2,400,000. Beautiful 4 bedroom home at The Bluffs. Built late 2013. Sandpiper Golf Course view. Largest floor plan (plan 5). Trails and ocean steps away. Development was completed 12-2013 with HOA community landscaping planted and gorgeous. Gated area. 2) 9000 Calle Real, Sales Price $2,150,000. Rural country retreat ideal for surfers, artists, writers, weekend escapes. Hi-quality, ultra-hip, near beaches, airport, Hollister Ranch, UCSB. Overlooks ocean, lake, mountain & foothill views. Very peaceful, serene pastoral setting. Unique & wonderful vacation home or full-time residence. Perfect for surfers & beach-lovers to access pristine Gaviota Coast. Incredibly rural for this close to SB.
3) 5225 Paseo Cameo, Sales Price 1,735,000. Gorgeous 4 bedroom/3 bath Mediterranean home at end of cul-de-sac in Mtn View & Dos Pueblos schools has recently been updated. Wonderful family home with floor plan ideal for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen includes stainless appliances & granite counters. Spacious rooms, many French doors, cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors & separate upstairs master suite w/ brand new spa worthy master bath. 4) 1312 Camino Mandero, Sales Price $1,712,000. Amazing ocean, island & mountain views from almost every room. This 3000+ sq. ft. light and airy 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home features cathedral ceilings, gourmet kitchen, wood floors, A/C, 2 fireplaces, drought tolerant landscaping + a deck with spa and additional fireplace perfect for entertaining. The second story is a full 1 bedroom/1 bath guest suite. Avocado, plum, apricot, & Mexican lime trees on site.
5) 1219 Camino Mandero, Sales Price $1,695,000. This is one your clients have been waiting for! West facing with incredible views. Sophistication, comfort & impeccable details come together in this Rancho Del Ciervo home. Extensively remodeled throughout, the kitchen is a cooks dream with Kohler fixtures, granite counters, Hayward cabinets & spacious work areas. Step outside to realize how special this property is!
6) 480 Vereda Del Ciervo, Sales Price $1,575,000. This elegant Mediterranean home, named ''Villa di Sogni'' (house of dreams), was custom built for the current owners in 2001 with the finest materials right down to the finishing touches. It is just over 3200 square ft. on 1.2 acres & includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a powder room, gourmet kitchen open to the family room, formal living room, formal dining room & a 3 car garage. The residence is located at the end of a private driveway affording privacy & serenity. The views of the ocean, islands & mountains are spectacular!
7) 1379 Camino Meleno, Sales Price $1,560,000.
8) 5139 Cathedral Oaks Road, Sales Price $1,555,000. Gorgeous 5 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home, custom built in 2006, sits on almost a half an acre of land adjacent to Foothill School. This masterpiece provides plenty of space for all and the high-end details you are looking for in a quality custom home: open floor plan, hardwood wide-plank flooring, Anderson double-hung wood windows, and Caesar Stone kitchen counters with a large chef's island. The home features a grand master suite with a fireplace, great room with gourmet kitchen, and a large game room. With a spacious full 4,000 s.f., this open floor plan gives plenty of room to entertain. Set on a private lane with only three neighbors, this large creek side lot with an avocado orchard provides privacy and open space. Come experience this pride of craftsmanship with no detail spared.
9) 610 Corta Bella, Sales Price $1,555,000. Don't miss this great buy! Beautiful executive Mediterranean home designed and built in 2007 by The Carey Group with lovely mountain views and a nice outdoor entertaining space. Open concept living with a gorgeous gourmet kitchen & spacious family room with fireplace. Wood floors, granite counters, Viking & Miele appliances, Dual Pane windows & 10’ ceilings. Flexible floor plan with versatile downstairs bed/studio ready for future kitchenette & upstairs media room easily transformed into a private master sitting room or 5th bedroom/nursery. Desirable Kellogg & Dos Pueblos school districts.
10) 662 Vereda Del Ciervo, Sales Price $1,550,000. This property offers all that attracts families to Rancho Embarcadero!! The family room opens out to a large patio continuing on to a gorgeous pool with a spa. The detached garage includes a workshop and continuing on behind the garage is a family orchard. The horse corral includes a tack room and the property is zoned for two horses. A circular driveway leads to a 3,281 sq. ft. home with two master suites,one upstairs and one down. There are a total of five bedrooms and three baths. The location within Rancho Embarcadero is considered prime. Enjoy peaceful, quiet and beautiful surroundings. Community amenities include a community center, park with BBQ facilities, children's playground and horse ring. View: Goleta Real Estate $700,000 to $1 Million View: Goleta Real Estate $1 Million and Above
- Buyer's Resources for the Santa Barbara and Goleta area
- Seller's Resources for the Santa Barbara and Goleta area
- What Questions Do You Ask Your Santa Barbara Goleta Realtor?
- Where Do I Search for Santa Barbara Goleta Real Estate?
Subscribe: Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara and / or Goleta Area Real Estate Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.