The Top 10 Most Expensive Condo / Townhome Real Estate Sales in Santa Barbara CA in 2009
Year to date, here is a list of the top 10 most expensive condo / townhome real estate sales for 2009 here in the Santa Barbara area. Most of the sales in the last 15 months have been at prices about 20-25% below the peak in late 2007.
- 4763 Sandyland Road, Carpinteria CA., 93013. Sold for $4,000,000. Classic Santa Barbara CA living in this beautiful, oceanfront - toes in the sand, gated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath beach home. Enjoy wonderful unobstructed ocean, island and mountain views, sea breezes & breaking scenery. Amenities include a large living room and luxury master suite, large deck and spa just feet from the sand. A gourmet kitchen, perfect for entertaining, 3,000+ sq.ft. home, minutes to Montecito and Santa Barbara.
- 531 Chapala Street #A, Santa Barbara CA., 93101. Sold for $1,875,000. Designed by Architect Jeff Shelton with an open floor plan and high ceilings. This gracious home surrounds an open-air courtyard. "El Andaluz" exudes quality throughout, featuring select appliances, fixtures and high-tech internet capabilities and a private 2 car garage, with an individual elevator servicing each home. These elite, Moroccan influenced homes capture the essence of Santa Barbara living.
- 79 Seaview Drive, Montecito CA., 93108. Sold for $1,450,000. A terrific buy, this beautiful, extensively remodeled unit has heated walnut floors, crown molding, wainscoting and stained wood beams. Wonderful country kitchen with farm sink, custom tile & granite counter tops and lovely remodeled baths. Montecito Shores is an oceanfront community with a guard gate, pool, tennis facilities etc. Located on the south facing shoreline just a few minutes walk to the beach.
- 121 West De la Guerra Street #14, Santa Barbara CA., 93101. Sold for $1,400,000. 1 of 11 luxury residences in the heart of Santa Barbara, the American Riviera. Experience the unique Santa Barbara lifestyle in this Spanish-styled downtown setting w/a sophisticated contemporary flair. Spectacular floor plan, with top-of-the-line finishes & amenities. Located close to restaurants, shopping, movie & performing arts theaters & all downtown has to offer.
- 121 Via Alicia, Montecito CA., 93108. Sold for $1,400,000. Luxury town home in gated "Loma Alicia" with over 15 acres of open space, ocean, mountain and city views, community pool & spa. Two bedroom suites plus office, great kitchen with breakfast & family rooms, 3 fireplaces & 2 car garage.
- 657 Del Parque Drive #E, Santa Barbara CA., 93103. Sold for $1,300,000. Rare beach front at East Beach in Santa Barbara! White water views, volleyball courts and more! A gated community with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, 2 wood burning fireplaces, a 2 car attached garage, a large floor plan plus permanent stairs to a finished 400 sq ft (per owner) sky lit finished attic! Community pool area.
- 504 East Arrellega Street, Santa Barbara CA., 93101. Sold for $1,237,000. In classic Craftsman Style, Arrellaga & Olive is a newer 3 unit condo development in the upper east area in Santa Barbara. 504 East Arrellaga is the stand alone 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home with 2 master suites, making this perfect for dual living and privacy in designer style.
- 121 West De la Guerra Street #13, Santa Barbara CA., 93101. Sold for $1,200,000. 1 of 11 luxury residences in the heart of Santa Barbara, the American Riviera. Experience the unique Santa Barbara lifestyle in this Spanish-styled downtown setting w/a sophisticated contemporary flair. Spectacular floor plan, with top-of-the-line finishes & amenities. Located close to restaurants, shopping, movie & performing arts theaters & all downtown has to offer.
- 105 West De la Guerra Street, Santa Barbara CA., 93101. Sold for $1,095,000. A large 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo with 3 patios and a private garage with direct access in one of Santa Barbara's newest luxury developments. Paseo Chapala is located in the heart of downtown. Spacious luxury inside, vibrant city life outside. Elevator access, gourmet kitchen with Granite & Stainless Monogram appliances, wood flooring, built in speakers, separate tub / shower, 2 fireplaces.
- 414 Por la Mar Circle, Santa Barbara CA., 93103. Sold for $1,050,000. Beautifully remodeled & rarely available 3 bedroom El Escorial Villas ground floor plan with a fire place in the living room, huge master suite & large patio near the pool area. El Escorial Villas is a resort-like setting with a beautiful pool & spa, health club, tennis courts, gated with 24-hour security & is located across from East Beach. Minutes to Montecito's Coast Village Area & within easy access to downtown Santa Barbara.
View: Current Luxury Townhome / Condo Listings $1 Million and Above Further Reading:
- Top 10 Most Expensive Carpinteria Real Estate Sales 2009
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales - Statistics 2009
- Hope Ranch Luxury Real Estate Sales - Statistics 2009
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate Sales - Statistics 2009
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate
- The Oceanfront Area - General Description and Information
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Subscribe: To Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS