The Top 10 Best Real Estate Buys on The Mesa in Santa Barbara CA - last 6 months
Over the last 6 months our real estate market here in Santa Barbara CA has become fairly stable, especially in the price points from around $500,000 up to around $1 to 1.5 million and also in desirable neighborhoods such as The Mesa. Over the last few months we have even been seeing a decent amount of multiple offers on well priced homes. Here is what I have seen as the best buys on The Mesa over the last 6 months based on sales price and/or quality of home. --sorted by sales price
- 1114 CLIFF DR SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $683,000. 3/2 Mesa home with tons of potential & some views of the ocean. Sits high above the street, with attached 2-car garage. This home features nice wood floors, fireplace in living room and formal dining room. The back yard has some fruit trees & is just waiting for a new buyer to bring their green thumb. Very close to the beach & in Washington school district.
- 212 MOHAWK RD SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $727,500. Bank Owned. Cottage, wood shutters, alder doors, and more. Tree lined street... a short distance to Mesa Lane Beach, Lazy Acres and Douglas Preserve.
- 740 FLORA VISTA DR, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $729,900. Westwood Hills diamond in the rough. Large room sizes. Great floor plan with several possibilities. Orange & Lemon trees, garden area and peeks of the ocean from the back yard.
- 402 LA MARINA, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $750,000. Bright & airy, refinished hardwood floors, new interior & exterior paint, new window coverings, new tile counter top & floor in small bath. Fireplace in living room...Very charming!
- 344 LA MARINA DR, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $785,000. This 1951 built Mesa home was originally a three bedroom and now ''legally'' converted to a four bedroom 2 bath home. Fresh paint and numerous upgrades, and a peak of the ocean. Close to ocean, schools and downtown. Currently vacant with lock box ready to go.
- 1417 SAN MIGUEL AVE, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $810,000. Estate Sale. A chance to own a piece of the Mesa for under $750K. Cosmetic fixer with peeks of the ocean. Separate permitted garage conversion with separate entrance, one bed, LR and bath, plus a 2 car garage. Tons of storage, full laundry room, fireplace, smooth ceilings. All on .24 acre with avocado and orange tree.
- 138 SAN CLEMENTE ST, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $830,000. Wonderful and immaculate Mesa home close to Shoreline Park and the beach. First time on the market and a real gem of a property with fireplace in the living room, room for dining table, private backyard complete with a charming gazebo.
- 137 SAN CLEMENTE, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $835,000. One block from Shoreline Park and the sparkling Pacific Ocean sits this charming Mesa home with three bedrooms, one bathroom, 2-car garage and a bright sunny backyard with several fruit trees. The home appears to have good bones and is a great candidate for a remodel. Turn this into you dream home, the location is superb.
- 1538 CLIFF DR, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $970,000. Amazing quality, superb custom architectural features, with ocean views and a rooftop terrace! Bright spacious open floor plan, Great Room with a stunning 22ft clerestory ceiling, Brazilian cherry wood floors, granite gourmet kitchen, Turkish tile bathrooms, 3 patios, 5 sets of exterior French doors. Ideal location just a short distance to the beach, Mesa shopping, downtown, Hwy 101.
- 1330 SAN JULIAN PL, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93109 Sales Price $1,200,000. Stunning three bedroom and two bath ‘Beach Contemporary’ designed by local architect Michael Holliday, formerly of “Design Arc Studios. Custom teak cabinetry, "top-of-the-line" stainless appliances, elevated ceilings & numerous custom appointments. Extremely quiet, low traffic location within moments to beach access and Shoreline Park.
If you would like to talk about any of these listings in detail, The Mesa Neighborhood or anything regarding real estate here in Santa Barbara, please be in contact. Further Reading:
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate
Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS