Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS…and More!!
Question- What has been the biggest change in Real Estate in the last few years (outside of the sub-prime fallout)? Answer - The amount of real estate information that buyers and sellers can gather on their own by going online. A few years ago, the standard features for a Realtor were to simply have a static website with contact info, some pictures of a few properties, offerings of a CMA and some links to various "resources". Buyers had to start the early process of their search by contacting a Realtor and asking a bunch of questions...
Today, buyers and sellers want to be equipped with more tools for themselves so that they can be more informed when they do contact a Realtor. Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice is an online resource to provide you with the following tools to gather information about real estate in Santa Barbara CA, Montecito CA and the surrounding areas:
1) Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS
2) You can sign up to receive Santa Barbara Area Listings with detailed information, pictures, maps etc. The listings will be sent to your personal email address and will meet only your specific needs and criteria
3) You can sign up for RSS feeds which provide you with updated information and articles that are written about the Santa Barbara area with such topics as market statistics, market updates, neighborhood info, schools, events, things to do etc.
4) You can read about market statistics, market updates, neighborhood information and schools
5) You can read about buyer’s and seller’s resources
6) You can read about dining, shopping, community events, things to do