Santa Barbara Real Estate - The San Roque Neighborhood Sales Statistics Year End 2008
Here is a brief visual view of the overall 2008 sales in The San Roque Neighborhood of Santa Barbara CA. The highest sale in the Santa Barbara MLS for 2008 in The San Roque Neighborhood was a single family home for $ 2.075 Million on North Hope Avenue. The lowest sale in The San Roque Neighborhood was a 2 bedroom condo for $402,000 on San Remo Drive. Further Reading:
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- The Upper East Neighborhood - Information and Statistics
- The San Roque Neighborhood
- Is My Santa Barbara Realtor a Neighborhood Area Specialist?
- Looking for a Qualified and Ethical Real Estate Agent in Santa Barbara?
- Little Known Advantages of Blogging Realtors - Santa Barbara Area
For a complete summary of the Santa Barbara Real Estate Market in 2008, information in general on Santa Barbara Real Estate, Montecito Real Estate and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s International Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS