Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Update for the The Mesa Neighborhood - First 6 Months 2008
I have summarized below an easy to look at brief outline of the overall MLS statistics for the The Mesa Neighborhood in Santa Barbara CA through the first 6 months of 2008.
- The total number of single family homes sold on The Mesa was 25. The number of current pending sales for single family homes is 2. The number of current active listings for single family homes is 26.
- The total number of condos / townhomes sold on The Mesa was 2. The number of current pending sales for condos / townhomes is 1. The number of current active listings for condos / townhomes is 4.
- The total number of PUD’s sold on The Mesa was 1. The number of current pending sales for PUD’s is 2. The number of current active listings for PUD’s is 0.
The lowest sale on The Mesa was a single level 2 bedroom condo for $575,000 on Barranca Avenue. The highest sale on The Mesa was an ocean view fixer home for $2.2 Million on Luneta Plaza. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or would like more in depth information and statistics about: 1) The Mesa Neighborood 2) The area around your personal home 3) A specific area, street or home on The Mesa Further Reading:
- Overall Market Statistics for the Santa Barbara Real Estate Area
- Santa Barbara CA Beach Property in High Demand
View: All Market Statistics For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS