Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Update for the Summerland Area - First 6 Months 2008
I have summarized below an easy to look at brief outline of the overall MLS statistics for the Summerland CA area through the first 6 months of 2008.
- The total number of single family homes sold in Summerland was 5. The number of current pending sales for single family homes is 4. The number of current active listings for single family homes is 21.
- The total number of condos / townhomes sold in Summerland was 1. The number of current pending sales for condos / townhomes is 0. The number of current active listings for condos / townhomes is 2.
- The total number of PUD’s sold in Summerland was 1. The number of current pending sales for PUD’s is 0. The number of current active listings for PUD’s is 0.
The lowest sale in Summerland was a two-story condo for $895,000 on Shelby Street. The highest sale in Summerland was an ocean view home for $1.85 Million on Emerson Street. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or would like more in depth information and statistics about:
1) The Summerland Area
2) The area around your personal home
3) A specific area, street or home in Summerland
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties