Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Update for the Carpinteria Area - First 6 Months 2008
I have summarized below an easy to look at brief outline of the overall MLS statistics for the Carpinteria CA area through the first 6 months of 2008.
- The total number of single family homes sold in Carpinteria was 23. The number of current pending sales for single family homes is 8. The number of current active listings for single family homes is 35.
- The total number of condos / townhomes sold in Carpinteria was 15. The number of current pending sales for condos / townhomes is 3. The number of current active listings for condos / townhomes is 78. (these active units include one major development that just put 40+ units on the market)
- The total number of PUD’s sold in Carpinteria was 1. The number of current pending sales for PUD’s is 0. The number of current active listings for PUD’s is 3.
The lowest sale in Carpinteria was a banked owned condo for $250,000 on Hickory Street. The highest sale in Carpinteria was a beach front home for $13.2 Million on Rincon Point. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or would like more in depth information and statistics about: 1) The Carpinteria area 2) The area around your personal home 3) A specific area, street or home in Carpinteria Further Reading:
- Overall Market Statistics for the Santa Barbara area
- Market Statistics for the Carpinteria Real Estate area
View: All Market Statistics For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS