Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Update for November 2012
Here are the latest statistical numbers for monthly inventory of Santa Barbara properties for sale, combined with new listings and closed sales. The constant is simply that new listings are down and our inventory continues to lag behind the demand of buyers. Even as we now approach the X-mas holidays, there are numerous buyers out there looking and waiting. After roughly 5 years of the Santa Barbara real estate market being a predominantly buyers market, we have completely switched here in the last few months. Sellers are now able to sell their homes "easily" at market price, often with multiple offers. Even "market priced" homes are getting bid up somewhat much of the time and thus setting another higher market price point.
- 5 Year Average Selling Price for Santa Barbara
- High End Montecito Real Estate Continues Strong Pace
- What Does $1 million Buy in Today's Real Estate Market?
- What is the Early 2012 Pulse in Santa Barbara's Real Estate Market?
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Seriously Rebounding - Forbes.com
- Santa Barbara CORT Reports April 2012
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe: Receive Personalized Real Estate Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS