Santa Barbara CA Real Estate - The Campanil Hill Neighborhood Sales Statistics Year End 2008
Here is a brief visual view of the overall 2008 sales in The Campanil Hill Neighborhood of Santa Barbara CA. The highest sale in the Santa Barbara MLS for 2008 in The Campanil Neighborhood was a single family home for $ 5 Million on Cliff Drive. The lowest sale in The Campanil Neighborhood was a fixer for $ 1.6 Million on Braemar. Further Reading:
- Campanil Hill Area Information
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- The Montecito Area
- The Upper East Neighborhood - Information and Statistics
- The San Roque Neighborhood
- The Mesa Neighborhood
- The Hope Ranch Area
- Is My Santa Barbara Realtor a Neighborhood Area Specialist?
- Looking for a Qualified and Ethical Real Estate Agent in Santa Barbara?
- Little Known Advantages of Blogging Realtors - Santa Barbara Area
For a complete summary of the Santa Barbara Real Estate Market in 2008, information in general on Santa Barbara Real Estate, Montecito Real Estate and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s International Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS