Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - The Riviera
The Riviera Bridging the two mile span which separates Mission and Sycamore Canyons, the sylvan uplift which the padres knew as the "mission ridge" has for the past 65 years been known as "the Riviera" due to its resemblance to slopes along the Mediterranean coasts of France and Italy. Residents lucky enough to live on this ridge attach premium value to their homes because of their unsurpassed views of the city, mountains, sea and islands. Most of the area has curving streets with mature trees and foliage. The topography of the Riviera is relatively steep and not easily reached via walking or biking. The Riviera Real Estate values average around $ 900,000 to $ 8 million. The Riviera view homes and estates start at around $ 1.25 million and can go up to $ 8 million. If you are interested in real estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life here, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. View: Real Estate on The Riviera Receive: Personal Listings of Real Estate from The Riviera or other Santa Barbara Areas Read: Articles About The Riviera Neighborhood View: Map of The Riviera Neighborhood Schools in The Riviera Area: Cleveland School Marymount View: All Schools in the Entire Santa Barbara Area
Read About Other Santa Barbara Neighborhoods and Schools:
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - The Mesa
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - San Roque
- Santa Barbara Neighborhoods - The Upper East
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist in My Area?
- Little Known Advantages of Blogging Realtors...Santa Barbara and Montecito CA.
- Dreaming of Ocean View Homes and Estates in the Santa Barbara and Montecito Areas
- Santa Barbara Homes for Sale with a Good WalkScore
- Search the Santa Barbara MLS and More
- The 2 Major First Steps in Buying a Home in Santa Barbara CA.
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS