Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - Downtown
Downtown Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara's main thoroughfare, State Street, which divides the city of Santa Barbara between East and West, begins at Stearn's Wharf and continues for miles throughout the city. State Street itself is a microcosm of the entire city: filled with architectural beauty, performing arts and cultural centers (including the stately Arlington and Granada Theaters and the Santa Barbara Museum of Art), numerous fine restaurants and cafes, and world class shopping from chic boutiques to modern malls (including the historic El Paseo, California's first shopping center built in the 1920's). The downtown area is very walkable and gently slopes up away from the ocean with peak views of the mountains and ocean depending on location. Downtown Real Estate values average around $ 700,000 to $ 2.2 million. Further Reading:
- The New Expansion of Luxury Townhomes and Condos in Santa Barbara CA.
- Is Downtown Santa Barbara Vertically Challenged?
- Santa Barbara Rated Amongst The Best Mid-sized Downtowns in California
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - The Mesa
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - San Roque
- Santa Barbara Neighborhoods - The Upper East
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist in My Area?
- Little Known Advantages of Blogging Realtors...Santa Barbara and Montecito CA.
- Santa Barbara Homes for Sale with a Good WalkScore
- Search the Santa Barbara MLS and More
- The 2 Major First Steps in Buying a Home in Santa Barbara CA.
View: Real Estate in Downtown Santa BarbaraReceive: Personal Listings of Real Estate from Downtown or other Santa Barbara Areas Read: Articles About Downtown Neighborhood View: Map of Downtown Santa Barbara Schools in the Downtown Area: Santa Barbara Junior High School Santa Barbara High School Anacapa School Santa Barbara Montessori View: All Schools in the Entire Santa Barbara Area
Read About Other Santa Barbara Neighborhoods and Schools:
The Mesa, The Westside, Mission Canyon, San Roque, Samarkand, The Riviera, The Upper East, Campanil Hill and Yankee Farm, The Oceanfront For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS