Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - Campanil Hill and Yankee Farm
Campanil Hill and Yankee Farm Located on the sea-cliff just outside the boundaries of Hope Ranch, Campanil Hill and Yankee Farm is a gorgeous private feeling neighborhood filled with larger homes and estates. Most of these homes have expansive views of the ocean and Channel Islands and sit on nicely landscaped parcels of .5 acre to 6 acre lots. The entire area is relatively small and sits on a gently sloped hill just outside the gates of Hope Ranch. The Campanil Hill and Yankee Farm Real Estate values average around $ 1.7 million to $ 6 million. Further Reading:
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - The Mesa
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - The Riviera
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist in My Area?
- Little Known Advantages of Blogging Realtors...Santa Barbara and Montecito CA.
- Dreaming of Ocean View Homes and Estates in the Santa Barbara and Montecito Areas
- Santa Barbara Homes for Sale with a Good WalkScore
- Search the Santa Barbara MLS and More
- The 2 Major First Steps in Buying a Home in Santa Barbara CA.
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties Search the Santa Barbara Area MLS