San Roque Real Estate Year End Review 2015 - Santa Barbara
San Roque Year In Review
Peabody School in San Roque
- Overall there was a 12.8% increase in the median sold price for San Roque in 2105. The median sold price was $1.1 million.
- The lowest sale was $725,000 and the highest sale was $1.975 million.
- San Roque homes sold for an average of $9 more per sqft. than in 2014. The average was $700 per sqft., the lowest sale was at $423 per sqft., and the highest was at $1,141 per sqft.
- San Roque homes in 2015 were on the market for an average of 17 days more than in 2014. The average days in 2015 were 42 days. The shortest was 1 day and the longest was 184 days.
- In 2015, San Roque had 68 listed homes which translated into a 1.5 month supply which counts for a very strong market.
- San Roque homes sold at 97.6% of their asking price on average.
- In total there were 57 homes sold in San Roque in 2015, 11 more than in 2014.
I hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if you would like to be added to my San Roque mailers and market updates. I would be happy to include you.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2014
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.