San Roque Real Estate Update - Santa Barbara CA.
Where are we with the real estate market in the San Roque Neighborhood here in Santa Barbara CA?
Here is a good overall update for San Roque here in the last 12 months. Current Inventory
- As of today there are a total of 26 Active Listings for Sale ranging from $420,000 to $1.75 million. Of these 26 listings, 7 are condos and 19 are single family homes.
- As of today there are a total of 12 Pending Sales ranging from $550,000 to $2.1 million. Of these 12 listings, 1 is a condo and 11 are single family homes.
- In the last 12 months there have been a total of 64 sales in San Roque. The highest priced sale in San Roque in the last 12 months was a beautiful 3 bed 3 bath, 2650 sqft Hacienda Spanish Style home located at 3340 Foothill Road. The sales price was $1,400,000. The lowest priced sale in San Roque in the last 12 months was a condo located at 2727 Miradero Drive #201. The sales price was $404,625.
Overall in the last 12 months, the real estate market in San Roque has seemed to drop around 3-6%. San Roque continues to have the appeal here in Santa Barbara of being one of the "quintessential family neighborhoods" with a very desirable Peabody school and the average cost of a 3 bed 2 bath 1500 single family home being priced around $800,000 to $1.2 million. Further Reading:
- The San Roque Neighborhood
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Buyer's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller's Resources for the Santa Barbara area
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS