New Santa Barbara Downtown Condo Development Approval Located at the Old Von's Site
Santa Barbara already has a good mix of downtown condo projects already completed, as well as several in the pipeline. It is now time to get ready for a new development that was recently approved by Santa Barbara City Planners. Slated to be a mixed-use condo project located at the site of the old Von's supermarket behind The Historic Arlington Theater, tentative plans call for 37 condominiums, a market and a commercial space. The new development is proposed to be approximately 100,000 square feet with the max hight standing at 44-feet high as well as an underground garage with 78 parking spots. Of the 37 units, 32 are proposed to sell at market rate and 5 will be designated affordable housing.
- The Latest Chapala Luxury Downtown Project - El Andaluz
- Taking Sides on The Future Path of Downtown Santa Barbara Projects
- Is Downtown Santa Barbara Vertically Challenged?
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods - Downtown
- Santa Barbara Rated Amongst The Best Mid-sized Downtowns in California
- The New Expansion of Luxury Townhomes and Condos in Santa Barbara CA.
- The Secret of Santa Barbara and Montecito Oceanfront Property and Estates
- The Luxury of Santa Barbara and Montecito Oceanfront