New High End Mesa Townhome Development with Impressive Ocean Views - Mira Las Olas
Looking for a new higher end construction home with style and ocean/island views?
Mira Las Olas is a wonderful, brand new, smaller development of town homes located here on The Mesa in Santa Barbara. Construction is scheduled to be finished sometime in May - July 2012, although pre sales are already taking place. The look so far of the town homes is impressive, with beautiful "Santa Barbara-style" architecture that includes a nice blend of Spanish, Mediterranean, and Moorish influences. Rich finishes, warm colors and panoramic ocean and island views from many of the units.
Santa Barbara Mesa Tonwhomes - Mira Las Olas
Santa Barbara Ocean Views[
Other amenities are the traditional Spanish red tile roofs, terracotta tiles and wood beams, arched entries, solid wood paneled doors, handcrafted iron works etc.
- 2,000 to 2,300 square feet per home
- 3 Bedroom /3 Bath or 4 Bedroom/4 Bath
- Open and casual living spaces
- Hardwood flooring in living room, dining room, and stairs
- Gas fireplace
- Custom cabinetry - solid wood, stained or painted
- French slider doors
- Carpeted bedrooms and closets
- Custom iron work handrails and stair railings
- Arched entries, halls and walkways
- Walk-in closets with shelving
- Built-in wiring for cable
- Wood beams in master bedroom
- 2 car garages
- Laundry room
The starting market rate prices currently range from roughly $1 to $1.6 million. A portion of the units will be sold as affordable houses and do not include all of the above amenities.
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS