Most Significant Luxury Montecito and Santa Barbara Real Estate Sales in 2011...So Far
2011 has started off the year once again with the upper end of our market feeling fairly active. There seem to be a bunch of buyers looking around above the $3 million price point, with several homes going into escrow. So far in 2011, we have had our share of significant closed sales here in the upper end in Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria.
- 770 San Ysidro Lane, Montecito CA 93108. Listed price $6,300,000. Sales price $5,650,000. This 6 bedroom / 8 bathrooms gated estate is located near San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito's Golden Quadrangle. This stylish home lends itself to grand entertaining with the flow of indoor / outdoor spaces, highlighted by 2 pools and spacious lawns. Sophisticated, yet inviting, the home has high-end appliances & finishes, a family room and media room and a guest house.
- 361 Ortega Ridge Road, Montecito CA 93108. Listed price $6,950,000. Sales price $5,300,000. Enjoy expansive, panoramic views of the Montecito Valley, mountains & ocean. Set on 1.4+/- acres with beautiful gardens, swimming pool, pool house & tennis court. This distinctively designed 5700+/- sq. ft. home combines indoor/outdoor living and features, 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, office/den, formal living and dining rooms, family room, wet bar, 3-car garage and much more.
- 339 Santa Rosa Lane, Montecito CA 93108. Listed price $4,995,000. Sales price $4,250,000. Extensive remodel on this extremely well located Montecito home in MUS district. Panoramic mountain views captured from almost every room. Everything redone including underground utilities. New hardwood floors, dual zone heat/air, 3 stone fireplaces, romantic master suite w/his/her baths, 3 other en suite bedrooms, guest house, gorgeous pool/spa with shade pavilion. Must see to appreciate.
- 786 Hot Springs Road, Montecito CA 93108. Listed price $5,650,000. Sales price $3,930,000. Captivating English Tudor estate is nestled on over 1½ lushly landscaped acres. Main home enjoys 4bd/4.5ba, library/den, gleaming kitchen opening to large terrace w/BBQ, lavish master suite. Also includes spacious pool house, sparkling pool/spa, ponds, tennis court, brick & stone patios, beautiful trees, extensive lawns, & wonderful mountain views. Outstanding detail & superb craftsmanship throughout!
- 1720 Glen Oaks Drive, Montecito CA 93108. Listed price $3,795,000. Sales price $3,600,000. Magnificent Mediterranean estate situated on 1 beautifully landscaped acre & features superior quality throughout! Extensively remodeled, boasting designer finishes, 4bd/4.5ba, 5 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, formal living /dining room, family room, hardwood floors, cathedral beam ceilings. Also a large separate cottage, top-of-the-line outdoor kitchen, sparkling pool w/spa, & entertaining patios.
Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch Sales
- 440 Via Dichosa, Santa Barbara CA 93110. Listed price $7,950,000. Sales price $6,100,000. One of the very best in Hope Ranch, this approximately 9,000 sq. ft. residence -- defined by understated elegance, quality and comfort -- features construction and classic architecture that will stand the test of time. This spectacular home offers premium views of Laguna Blanca Lake, the mountains and Goleta Valley and hosts all the amenities you could ever imagine.
- 3475 Marina Drive, Santa Barbara CA 93110. Listed price $4,950,000. Sales price $4,825,000. Prominent Mediterranean Estate featuring unobstructed bluff-top ocean & island views from most rooms in this exquisitely crafted, single-story home. Completed in 2008, the thoughtfully designed spaces connect seamlessly to the private & lushly landscaped grounds to provide all of the elements most desired for today's luxury coastal lifestyle.
- 1368 Via Veneto, Santa Barbara CA 93111. Listed price $3,495,000. Sales price $3,050,000. La Romana Estates... A Way of Life... Ever changing vistas of the Islands, coastline & Mountains provide the dramatic backdrop for this brand new Mediterranean estate. Located in a gated enclave of only 24 sites, this custom 5 bedroom, 5 bath home with 3 car garage features a splendid entry courtyard with fountain & a rooftop entertainment terrace w/330 degree views, fireplace & vertical valet.
Goleta and Hollister Ranch and Gaviota Sales
- 575 Refugio Road, Goleta CA 93117. Listed price $10,990,000. Sales price $10,000,000. Historic ‘Rancho Refugio’ Caldwell Ranch 449+Acres has a long history from the early 18th century. Located just north of Santa Barbara and has an abundant water supply from 15 existing water wells. Ideal setting for the income producing lemon and avocado orchards and for the 4 income residences. Main Ranch House with pool offers mountain and distant Pacific Ocean views.
- 111 Hollister Ranch Road, Goleta CA 93117. Listed price $6,000,000. Sales price $6,000,000. Rare parcel in Hollister Ranch with main house and barn guest quarters. Parcel 111 is in a prime location, just 8 minutes from the gate and 3 minutes to private beaches. The main house is just 3 yrs old, contemporary ranch style built with top quality construction and eco-friendly materials. Beautiful canyon views, open floor plan with indoor/outdoor living flow and wonderful pool area.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS