Montecito & Santa Barbara 3rd Quarter 2015 Real Estate Market Statistics Update
Here are some informative real estate market statistics here for 3rd quarter 2015 Montecito and Santa Barbara CA. The images below compares the average sales price for single family homes in both areas over the last 5 years. As you can see, the amount of sales in Montecito has dropped a large amount this last quarter compared to 2014. This has really been the feel for most of the last month. Many agents are commenting on how slow everything has gotten recently in Montecito and the upper end market. For Santa Barbara proper the market has not slowed up nearly as much. Overall everything feels relatively the same as it has been with here and there hints of slowing. This though seems to change weekly and overall the market in Santa Barbara feels good. Once again though we are seeing a lack of new inventory.
Montecito 3rd Quarter Real Estate Market Statistics 2015
Santa Barbara 3rd Quarter 2015 Real Estate Market Statistics [Further Reading:
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate & Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
- Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Montecito Union School District
- Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Cold Spring School District
- El Escorial Villas Santa Barbara Beachfront Condos
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
Subscribe: Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara, Montecito and /or Surrounding Areas Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.