Mission Canyon Top 5 Highest Real Estate Sales - Santa Barbara CA
Mission Canyon as a place to live here in Santa Barbara is full of character and charm. This likely stems at least partially from the combination of the community’s eclectic mix of residential styles, mountain and ocean views, narrow curving and winding roads without curbs, sidewalks, or traffic lights.
Mission Canyon has a true historical feel to it here in Santa Barbara with several visible stone walls, bridges, and treasured archaeological features. Mission Canyon is also home to the cherished Santa Barbara Botanic Garden and Rocky Nook Park.
Mission Canyon Santa Barbara
With regards to real estate, Mission Canyon is a very desired place to live within Santa Barbara. Below I have listed for fun the 5 highest sales in Mission Canyon over the last 12 months as well as the current inventory for Mission Canyon.
- 780 Mission Canyon Road - Sold for $3,490,000 1/7/2016. Legacy estate in Mission Canyon. Villa Firenze, a 16 room classic estate, was recently restored to exacting details, and sits on 2, flat, private lots totaling 1.2 acres. The home features a grand Living Room w/18' ceilings & 11' windows, guest wing, beautifully remodeled kitchen, large (upstairs) master suite flex offices & studio spaces.
- 2783 Glendessary Lane - Sold for $2,925,000 8/12/2016. Location personifies this California Craftsman Style home plus an attached guest unit. Property is surrounded by majestic boulders, lush mature trees and acres of fully landscaped grounds. The pool and gardens are all set within a magical, park like setting on approximately 1.79 Acres. Property includes 3 rental units plus an additional .32 Acre parcel.
- 2018 Las Canoas Ridge - Sold for $2,295,000 6/17/2016. Stunning modern contemporary home built new & completed Nov 2015 with beautiful ocean, island, & city views. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath on 1 acre. Incredible attention to detail throughout. Dramatic 16ft. ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, concrete & maple hardwood floors, stunning kitchen & baths. State of art home built with zero combustible materials. Spectacular architecture, impeccable build-out (Allen & Assoc), incredible views!
- 1176 Edgemound Drive - Sold for $2,060,000 4/28/2016. Panoramic ocean, island, valley and mountain views yield magnificent sunsets from this Spanish style Mediterranean home on a half acre raised parcel. The home boasts indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, each hidden from the street, but with incredible views. This four bedroom, two and a half bath house encases 3900+ sq ft of living space, a gourmet kitchen and an open floor plan with an open beam ceiling in the great room. Drought tolerant landscaping with beautiful accent lighting welcomes your guests before they enter this hacienda and discover the sweeping westerly views.
- 2634 Tunnel Ridge Lane - Sold for $2,000,000 8/23/2016. Discover this private oasis straight out of the pages of Architectural Digest. This New Custom Contemporary, with 2 master suites, on over 2 acres, is filled with high ceilings and Expanses of glass, combined with pristine interiors to create a transparent indoor/outdoor atmosphere...220 degree panoramic unobstructed views of the Mountains, Channel Islands, and Pacific Ocean greet you from almost all areas of this Modern Masterpiece.
View All Current Active Mission Canyon Real Estate & Homes for Sale
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Roosevelt School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.