Miramar Hotel Project Update for January 2011, Montecito CA.
So what is happening with the Miramar Hotel? Disrepair now for more than a decade...any plans? I hear these questions here and there and with each update there seems to be some sign of life for the project. The current owner of the project, Rick Caruso has recently submitted a revised plan that will hopefully appease everyone. Certain parts of the project have been scrapped such as the ballroom while other part have been moved to other areas of the site. The current project also call for a reduction in total rooms from 192 to 186 with more lush landscaping. Early this year, Rick Caruso told reporters, "We feel strongly that it's an even better project than the one that had been approved." The revised project is hoping to be brought to the Montecito Planning Commission on Feb 23rd. Further Reading:
- Concerns Rise Again About the Proposed Development of the Miramar Hotel in Montecito CA.
- The Secret of Santa Barbara and Montecito Oceanfront Property and Estates
- Any Decisions on The Miramar Project?
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales - Statistics 2009
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate Sales - Statistics 2009
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate
- The Oceanfront Area - General Description and Information
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Luxury Real Estate Sales 2010 - $10 Million and Up
- Montecito Beachfront Town homes at Bargain Prices
View: Current Active Montecito Real Estate $1-5 Million View: Current Active Montecito Real Estate $5 Million and above View: Map of Miramar Hotel Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Subscribe: To Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS