Lower Eastside Real Estate Market Update - Santa Barbara
In the Lower Eastside area of Santa Barbara, the real estate market has seen a solid amount of activity since the beginning of the year. Many of the homes that have been on the market were also sold within only a few weeks of being marketed. This is simply showing again that the lower end price point here in Santa Barbara continues to be very competitive. Here are some statistics on the overall market for this area:
Nicer Updated Duplex - Eastside Santa Barbara
- There have been 27 closed sales in this area since the beginning of the year
- Sale prices range from $415,000 to $1.6 Million
- The higher sales at $1.6 Million price point tend to all be around Diana Lane which for many is also bordering being on the Lower Riviera
- Currently there are 6 listings active for sale
- Average time on the market for most properties is between 3-8 weeks
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.