How Many Santa Barbara Real Estate Closed Sales are Bank Owned? Update August 2011
Here are the latest statistics for real estate sales in Santa Barbara proper for August 2011. The shaded area with an ‘X’ states whether the property was a bank owned (REO) sale or not. Although bank owned foreclosures seem to get a lot of the news, the vast majority of sales are still traditional sales in the Santa Barbara area. Additionally, most of the REO’s tend to be at the lower end of the price scale. Further Reading:
- Cort Report Summerland, Carpinteria, Goleta
- Santa Barbara, Hope Ranch, Montecito Cort Reports...Yearly Real Estate Price Changes
- Sotheby's Int'l Realty - Santa Barbara and Montecito
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist?
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Statistics
- How Difficult is it to Get a Loan These Days?
- What Does $1 Million Buy you in Today's Market?
Subscribe: Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.