Hidden Valley Real Estate Update And Homes For Sale, Santa Barbara
Hidden Valley, as the name in itself seems to imply, is known for being off the beaten track or a little out of the way here in Santa Barbara. On the one hand, it is true that that it is tucked nicely into a small valley with its own micro-climate. On the other hand, it is not at all far from the center of Santa Barbara and the benefits of the city...nor hard to find.
Because of its location, Hidden Valley has very little through-traffic and thus attracts families for the obvious safety feeling vibe.
Real Estate Values in the area currently range on average from about $600,000 to $800,000 for condos and town homes, while single family homes range on average from about $850,000 to $1.1 million.
Hidden Valley Real Estate Update
Here are the numbers over the last year and first few months of 2017 in Hidden Valley.
- 32 total properties came on the market
- 5 properties currently for sale
- 3 properties currently pending sale
- 25 sales ranging in price from $609,000 to $1.8 million
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2016
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2015
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.