East & West Beach Real Estate Update - Santa Barbara CA
In the last 12 months, the East & West Beach areas here in Santa Barbara have seen good solid activity and continued price increases. Most of the activity has been within the few big complexes in this area (El Escorial and East Beach Town homes), but other areas have also seen a decent amount of sales. Here below are the current statistics with regard to home sales in this area.
Gated Community El Escorial - East Beach Santa Barbara
- There are currently 9 active listings for sale. All but one of these listings is a town home or condo which is standard for the area.
- The active listings range in price from a one bedroom condo at El Escorial for $549,000, to a D’Alfonso Spanish bedroom / 1 bath one level home along with an oversized 1 car garage with a 1 bedroom / 1 bath studio listed at $1,649,000.
- There have been 27 closed sales in the last 12 months ranging in price from $506,000 to $2.8 million. The sale for $2.8 was a historic 4 unit building located one block off State Street. A huge amount of offers were submitted for this property that pushed the price from $2.195 all the way to $2.8 million.
- There are currently 6 units pending sale / under contract. All of these are located in the El Escorial / East Beach Town home complex.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
- El Escorial Villas Santa Barbara Beachfront Condos
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
Subscribe: Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara The Mesa, East West Beach, San Roque or Other Areas Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.