Campanil Hill Real Estate Update, Santa Barbara CA
Once again there has only been a small amount of real estate activity in the desirable area we call Campanil Hill / Yankee Farm. With most homes enjoying panoramic views of the ocean as well as an abundant amount of privacy and land, it is not a mystery why so little comes up for sale in this area. Sitting just outside the gates of Hope Ranch and above the Sea Ledge area, Campanil Hill is a true treasure for those fortunate enough to live there.
Campanil Hill Real Estate
In the last 12 months we have seen only 6 total listings, with 2 of these listings currently active for sale.
- 3360 Braemar Ranch, Offered Price $1,750,000. ESTATE SALE Fixer Upper. Ocean View acre lot with 3 structures in highly desirable Braemar Ranch. This property is in city of Santa Barbara, and is walking distance to Hendry’s Beach. Two horses are permitted on this property. Property includes a 3 bedroom 2 bath main house, 625 foot free standing studio, and a large garden shed. Decks, covered porches and a brick patio.
- 3415 Campanil Drive, Offered Price $2,795,000. Located close to the Pacific in the prestigious community of Campanil Hills, set high atop a level 1.19 +/- acre knoll with impressive circular drive and gorgeous garden entry, this sophisticated single level Spanish style executive residence offers true resort living with serene ocean and island views, indoor/outdoor living environment and a particularly open, spacious, flexible floor plan. The 4,278 +/-square feet includes a great room concept incorporating dining, living, and family rooms opening onto abundant Sautillo tiled view patios, both open and covered, for joyous entertaining or private relaxation.
- 3627 Campanil Drive, Sales Price $1,750,000, Closed 10/2016. Sweeping views from this rare Campanil Hill location, Campanil Hill is rapidly developing into one of Santa Barbara's premiere view locations. Amazing property with city, mountain and oceans views. 1.32 acre parcel with 4 bedrooms/2 baths, 3 car garage and motor court. A unique remodel opportunity in a private and tranquil setting.
- 433 Calle Las Caleras, Sales Price $1,880,000, Closed 8/2016. First time offered since 1970! Over 1 acre with fantastic ocean and island views! 1957 Adobe, nearly 2,400 sq. ft. on a 1.1 acre lot. Ocean views from living, dining, kitchen, and master bedrooms. Large family room. Master bedroom and bath at one end, 2 additional bedrooms and bath at the other. In-ground pool and spa. Large patio over looking the ocean.
- 717 Sea Ranch Drive, Sales Price $3,485,000, Closed 3/2016.
- 3639 Campanil Drive, Sales Price $4,050,000, Closed 7/2016. New construction, located in the highly desirable area of Campanil hill, this property boasts spectacular 360 degree views from every window. This 4 bedroom and 3 full bath home features beautiful upgrades throughout, including French oak floors, gourmet kitchen, and a custom fireplace. Walk outside to the private patio and take in unobstructed ocean, island and mountain views.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.