Bel Air Knolls High End Real Estate Sales, Santa Barbara CA.
Real estate in the Bel Air Knolls neighborhood has seen some high end sales of late for this area. With most sales generally being in the $1.1 to $1.5 million range, there have been 2 sales this year as well as 2 current pending sales of properties in the $1.5 to $2 million range.
For the Bel Air Knolls buyer, this area offers a hilltop location situated in the midst of all that’s best about Santa Barbara living. These homes are only minutes from the local beaches, but are just elevated and inland enough to avoid the fog line that so often we find in the true coastal areas. Though the ocean is only in view for a few homes in Bel Air Knolls, incredible vistas of our local Santa Ynez mountains can be seen from many homes. In addition, scenic Elings Park bordering it to the south, surrounds Bel Air Knolls with natural beauty.
2 Recent Sales
- 1106 Crestline Drive, Sales Price $1,626,000, closed 2/2016. Prepare to be amazed. Upon entering this spacious, knoll-top 4 Bed / 2.5 Bath home with sparkling pool and spa, the simply spectacular views immediately captivate; stretching from the city to the highest of our mountain peaks, including many of Santa Barbara’s architectural treasures, and curving east to take in the ocean and coastline. This beautiful home is designed to take full advantage of those views and showcase the varied lighting conditions that come with the seasons.
- 1342 Portesuello Avenue, Sales Price $1,900,000, closed 8/2016. Brilliantly reconstructed and artistically executed by award winning designers David Thomas and Jeff Doubet, this masterfully designed two-story home embodies the essence of Santa Barbara's signature Mediterranean architecture. With its old world courtyard, private pool/spa, dining patio and warm welcoming open floor plan, it literally radiates and invitation to Santa Barbara's cherished romantic courtyard Mediterranean in Bel Air Knolls.
Bel Air Knolls Real Estate
View Current Active Bel Air Knolls Real Estate
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Bel Air Knolls Real Estate Update 2015
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.