7 Great Ways To Increase Your Home's Curb Appeal
If you’re thinking of putting your home on the market here in Santa Barbara anytime soon, then here are some of the best and least expensive ways to increase the curb appeal of your home, attract prospective buyers and definitely increase your home's value that much more.
- Give Your Front Door A Facelift. Make the entrance to your home as inviting as possible with a new fresh coat of paint. Potentially add new molding around the edges and set a few nice plants around as well. Additionally dress up the steps as needed with some plants and maybe sitting benches.
- Update Hardwear. One of the nicest things to do when selling is replace all door handles, hinges etc. This small effort gives any home a nice solid more expensive feel.
- Give The Mailbox A Make Over. A simple shiny and classy new mailbox is a very nice touch and again lifts the overall impression of the home as to one that is taken care of.
- What Address? Install clean new decorative house numbers for you address that are easy to see.
If you have a little more money to invest...here are some other great little touches that can be done.
- Replace Gutters. Many gutters look old to ancient, are bent, hanging, you name it. A clean new gutter around the trim of the house is fantastic and not too much money.
- Paint Trim Of Home. A clean trim is an instant upgrade and draws attention to the details of your home.
- Hire A Gardner. 100% get a gardener to come and do a solid facelift on the front, side and back yards. This is generally not too much money and can boost the overall energy of the home and particularly the outside living space.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.