2020 Year In Review - Santa Barbara Real Estate
- The year started out fairly normal from January until about mid March.
- By mid March, most real estate in Santa Barbara went into a holding pattern.
- Escrows that were pending mainly closed, but several fell out and/or had a tough time closing because of lending.
- From mid March until about early May, the market overall was rather stagnant as Covid really hit home and most people simply were on the sidelines.
- From mid May until about mid June, the market really starting to gain momentum with buyers coming off the sidelines.
- By late June the market started to get busy and listings were selling withing a few weeks.
- By July the market had completley changed and buyers were everywhere, inventory was limited and prices started to rise.
- From July through the end of the year, the market was very robust with limited inventory, low interest rates and prices rising.
Thank you for a very successful 2020 and I look forward to making new dreams come true in 2021!!!
- 16 Sales Totalling Over $20 Million in Closed Sales
- 4 Sales Above $2.5 Million, 6 Sales Between $1 - $2.5 Million, 6 Sales Below $1 Million