2011 Santa Barbara Real Estate Sales for Campanil Hill - Braemar - Yankee Farm
In the semi secluded private feeling neighborhoods of Yankee Farm / Braemar and Campanil Hill, there has been a normal amount of real estate activity and sales in 2011. Usually this area only sees on average around 4-6 transactions per year. So far in 2011, there has been the "usual" with 4 closed sales as well as 1 current pending sale.
Braemar Yankee Farm Campanil Hill Real Estate - Santa Barbara
There are currently 3 active homes for sales on the market:
- 3359 Braemar Drive is a California Hacienda sitting on just shy of 1.5 acres. It is a beautiful home and has wonderful landscape and has been successfully used as a vacation rental in previous years. The current list price is $2.65 million, down from an original list price of just over $3 million.
- 3215 Campanil Hill is a newly listed home priced at $4,495,000. It is a wonderful French style estate with decent ocean views and seemingly designed for entertaining.
- The highest priced home is located at 3349 Cliff Drive with an asking price of $6.99 million. The home has been on the market though for a few years.
Santa Barbara Real Estate - Campanil Hill[/caption] Both of the beautiful Mediterranean Estates overlooking the ocean that sit between Cliff Drive and Marina Drive as you ride into Hope Ranch sold this year. Sales prices for these magical estates were $4.65 million and $4.825 million. View: All Current Active listings in Santa Barbara MLS from $1.5 million plus Further Reading:
- Montecito 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara Ocean Front Areas
- What are Considered Higher End Neighborhoods in Santa Barbara?
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate
- 2009 Year End Real Estate Sales Stats Campanil Hill
- Most Significant Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales 2011...so far
Subscribe: To Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts. For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.